ISO14001 Environmental Management System
The future is in our hands
PVF Scaffolding Ltd take our Environmental Responsibility seriously and as such have committed to our ISO14001 Environmental Management Accreditation.
Since taking on ISO14001 alongside our Quality Management System, we have managed to reduce the travel time spent getting to and from projects significantly by implementing internal systems to manage the everyday movements of our network partners.
Outside of office hours we allow local residents to park their vehicles in our car park to reduce parking congestion in the surrounding area as well as allowing the use our address for deliveries as a local hub. This reduces the number of second delivery attempts or journeys to depots to collect. Residents are very grateful of this service which we provide for no charge.
Consistently maintain a high quality service
PVF Scaffolding Ltd provides a high-quality service for the Scaffolding Industry and is committed to the continual improvement of the effectiveness of its Quality Management System (QMS).
The commitment is communicated through the major objectives of:
- Upholding the safety, health, quality and environment of employees, clients and suppliers.
- The Company works to exceed customer expectations
- Assure safe working practices are always adhered to by both ourselves and our sub-contractors.
These objectives are essential to the growth of the company and will be achieved through continual monitoring and evaluation of the effectiveness of its processes, together with clear and concise communication with employees and clients.
The Directors and Senior Management Team will ensure that all the necessary preventive action is taken to ensure that the services provided are delivered in such a manner that customers are assured of our commitments to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
PVF is a proud member of the 5% Club
Encourage personal growth and development
- The 5% Club is a dynamic movement of employer-members working to create a shared prosperity across the UK by driving ‘earn and learn’ skills training opportunities
- Members of the 5% Club aspire to achieve 5% of their workforce in earn and learn positions (including apprentices, sponsored students and graduates on formalised training schemes) within five years of joining their company
- Training the next generation to thrive within our changing landscape
- As employers we are best placed to know the capabilities we will need to recruit, going forward, to help make sure that the UK is strong and successful enough to fund a fair society for all
Corporate Social Responsibility
Improve society and contribute towards sustainable development
PVF aim to adopt the highest professional standards and not to act in such a way as to compromise our firm’s integrity, by actively promoting respect between our staff members in their dealings with each other and with clients and other third parties.
We recognise that our staff are our most important resource and as such, actively seek to offer our staff a positive and healthy working environment and ensure that they have rewarding careers and job satisfaction. We also allow members of staff time off work to enable them to carry out work in support of their chosen charity and to encourage dialogue with local communities and groups for mutual benefit.
Our current sponsorships
PVF Scaffolding Ltd have sponsored both local football and rugby teams in the past, providing them with full team kits.
We currently have the following sponsorships:
- Johnny Garness – Competes successfully in the British & European Mini Moto and MiniGP70 Series
- Ty Cuthbert – Ty is now racing in the Ultimate Karting Championship this year as a rookie after moving up in to junior Rotax class.
The image to the left is of sponsored team driver Ty Cuthbert speaking up on behalf of the fantastic Bullies Out Charity during the 2020 Efficiency East Midlands Contractor Awards evening, held at the Athena in Leicester
Online Training Portal for Scaffold Network
Free training resources for all Network Partners
- PVF provides it’s Network Partners access to 150 workplace training courses, completely free of charge
- The vast majority of training courses are either CPD Accredited or RoSPA Approved, quite often both
- Popular courses such as Working at Height and Manual Handling can also be taken by clients wishing to visit active building sites
- Database of all courses taken held on file
Close relationship with Scaffold Network
Long term relationships to encourage good working practices
For a Scaffolding Contractor to become part of our network they first have to complete our online PQQ process, something that has been jointly put together with the assistance of our external Health & Safety advisors, Citation. These results are then vetted by our internal H&S Compliance Manager, and if approved, the company will then move onto a number of physical audits to confirm the quality of their operation.
Once a company is welcomed onto our Network they have access to our complete knowledge database, covering everything from Health & Safety and Human Resources through to advise on VAT and CIS Tax.